Together, we are making a difference. Your gifts provide opportunities that encourage, educate, and empower.
Show your neighbors they are not forgotten. Our team takes Care Packages on home visits with seniors and families. These packages help our neighbors living in deep poverty meet their basic needs.
- Non-Perishable Food Items (most needed are canned vegetables, rice, and beans)
- Baby Wipes
- Baby Formula
- Books for Children Ages 0 - 18 Months
- Grocery Store Gift Cards
- Gas Gift Cards
- Socks - Children & Adults
- Underwear - Children & Adults
- Basic Kitchenware (i.e. dishes, silverware, cooking utensils)
- Dental Hygiene Supplies
- Feminine Hygiene Supplies
If interested in more information, please email:mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Legacy Donor
Make your plans today and provide for tomorrow’s generation – become a Legacy Donor.
- Cost you nothing now
- Enable you to change your beneficiaries at any time, for any reason
- Require no minimum contribution
Here is how to say it: I give ________ (dollar amount or % of estate) to House of Neighborly Service., a not-for-profit organization, with its principal offices located 407 N. Calaveras St., San Antonio, TX 78207 . Tax ID #74-1153442.
For other ways to make a planned gift, gift of stock, or a gift from your IRA, please contact your financial advisor.