House of Neighborly Service
San Antonio's Westside Community Support Center
Better Todays, Brighter Tomorrows.
Our mission at House of Neighborly Service is to provide opportunities that encourage, educate, and empower the families of our Westside community. We are a community where basic needs are met, where dreams and hopes are nurtured, and where neighborly support is a way of life.
House of Neighborly Services is providing services during this challenging time
We have a special kind of community that is worth talking about! Join us virtually for our HNS Platicas & Conversations beginning August 27, 2020. Click here for information, to register, and to view recorded Platicas.
- For information about our Senior Health program, including senior lunches, click here.
- For information about our monthly food box distribution, click here.
- For information about our Community Health Worker service, click here.
- For information about our Family Support program, click here.
- For information about our Kid’s Place childcare program for children of essential workers ages 18 months to 5 years, click here.
- If you would like to volunteer, click here.
- For all media requests, click here.
- Please follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/HNSToday/ for the most current information.
- If you would like to make a donation to support our services, please click here.
Thank you for helping our children begin the school year! You have helped us provide 130 backpacks to our neighborhood children. View More.
KSAT-12 video of HNS Senior Health program
We were on the KSAT-12 news! Click here to learn more!
“Having a safe place for my daughter to grow and learn and the compassionate support of HNS staff turned my life around”
“My child amazes me each day with the things she learns from school”
“It is not like other centers that I’ve attended that push us aside because we are elderly. Here, we are a community and in harmony and it feels like home.”
We focus on four key areas: Family Support, Child Development, Senior Health and Food Security