House of Neighborly Service’s second century of service
After over 90 years of use, our building requires critical upgrades to meet the growing and changing needs of our community.
VIEW OUR BROCHURE TO LEARN MORE
- Upgraded and expanded childcare classrooms for 40% more children to receive life-changing early education
- Designated space for interventions and therapies serving young children with developmental delays
- Fully-equipped and newly air-conditioned kitchen with double the space and storage to served increased needs for meals.
- Increased food pantry storage so we can distribute more food boxes and more perishable items to our neighbors in need
- Expanded and upgraded technology that will aid programs and staff
- New senior/community center that will accommodate seniors and be the site for community gatherings
For more information about the campaign and how you can help, click here.