House of Neighborly Service’s second century of service
After over 90 years of use, our building requires critical upgrades to meet the growing and changing needs of our community.
- Upgraded and expanded childcare classrooms for 40% more children to receive life-changing early education
- Designated space for interventions and therapies serving young children with developmental delays
- Fully-equipped and newly air-conditioned kitchen with double the space and storage to served increased needs for meals.
- Increased food pantry storage so we can distribute more food boxes and more perishable items to our neighbors in need
- Expanded and upgraded technology that will aid programs and staff
- New senior/community center that will accommodate seniors and be the site for community gatherings
For more information about the campaign and how you can help, click here.