Our historic building has been in use for nearly a century and it shows.
Without major building repairs, we cannot continue our work. We are raising funds with our partners at Divine Redeemer Presbyterian Church to keep our doors open and expand our impact.
- Upgraded and expanded classrooms for 40% more students to receive life-changing early education
- Designated space for our hundreds of hours of interventions and therapies
- Fully-equipped and newly air-conditioned kitchen so our cooks can work more efficiently and comfortably
- Increased food pantry storage so we can distribute thousands more food boxes to our neighbors in need
- New center that can accommodate more than double the number of seniors